PARSNIP WINE 4.5L
1 to 1.3kg sugar to 1.09SG
1 lemon juice and zest
2 0ranges juice and zest
1 tsp pectolase
1 tsp yeast nutrient
White wine yeast
1. Wash parsnips chop and boil skins and all. Boil for 15 minutes or so until softened but not breaking up.
2. Strain the parsnips through muslin into primary fermentation and discard
3. Add the raisins and zests while liquid is still hot.
4. Add pectolase and leave for 12 to 24 hours to work.
5. Add sugar, lemon and orange juice and sugar to desired level.
6. Add yeast and nutrient then cover for primary fermentation.
7. Rack at one month then two months after that (more may be needed if starch was boiled from the parsnips)
Age for one year at least